Roles and Responsibilities:
Required Candidate profile:
- Conceptualize and participate in the conceptualization of new ideas, research the new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- New product development and implementation.
- Implementing the payment products/ electronic payment services for various clients.
- Liaising with technology team/ vendors to implement the new payment solutions;
- Implement additional enhancements to the platform/ client solutions.
- Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
- Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement; and also engaging with internal process teams for definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients. Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined timeframe.
- Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
- Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Ongoing review of existing functionalities to ensure end to end process are functioning adequately.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Communication from a reputed institute
- At least 2-6 years of experience in online Payment Solutions Domain.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
- Design Implement and Maintain Payment systems development phases.
- Candidate should be aware of payment solutions including Middleware, Switch, Payment options, POS Terminal Application and related Payment ecosystem, payment gateway.
- Should have been implemented such payment solutions in the past.
- Should have implemented various payment product/solutions for clients.
- Should be capable of handling end-to-end product and Project Management.
- Should be aware of payment transaction and settlement flow.
- Understanding of ISO 8583.
- Understanding of any Project Management and Team communication tool.
- Should have exposure and good knowledge of JIRA.