Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong service oriented architecture and database concepts and designing techniques.
2. Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
3. Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
4. Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement business requirements.
5. Can produce a detailed software design document based on the given software requirement specifications document.
6. Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
7. Communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate and professional manner to the relevant stakeholders periodically.
Required Candidate profile:
1. BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Communication from a reputed institute
2. At least 3 to 5 years of experience in online Payment Solutions Domain
3. Responsible for the entire lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
4. Design, Implement and Maintain Java application phases.
5. Expertise in Core Java
6. Good understanding of Sockets, Threads, Message Queues and Database & File System Manipulation
7. Understanding of SQL and Usage of at least one RDBMS
8. Understanding of Blocking and Non-Blocking I/O
9. Should be well versed with Core Java, Advance Java, EJB, JSP/ Servlets.
11. Web services/Web services Integration.
12. MySQL Database Queries.
13. Linux Commands & Struts Knowledge.
Preferable skill set:
1. Understanding of Any Java IDE
2. Understanding of any Web Server and J2EE Container
3. Understanding of any Cache systems like Memcached or Redis etc.
4. Understanding of any Project Management and Team Communication tool
5. Knowledge of distributed and scalable architectures
6. Understanding of any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, etc
7. Understanding of various protocols like TCP, UDP, HTTP.