Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Displaying sound knowledge of software engineering process you will work on Payment domain projects
2. You will participate in AGILE teams.
3. You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
4. You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
5. You will need to use capability of customer focus and collaboration skills
6. Using good analytical, debugging and tracing skills, you should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Required Candidate profile:
1. BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Communication from a reputed institute2. At least 2 years of experience in online Payment Solutions Domain
3. Expertise in Core Java
4. Good understanding of Sockets, Threads, Message Queues and Database & File System Manipulation
5. Understanding of ISO 8583
6. Understanding of SQL and Usage of at least one RDBMS
7. Understanding of Blocking and Non-Blocking I/O
Preferable skill set:
1. Understanding of NoSQL Databases
2. Understanding of Any Java IDE
3. Understanding of any Web Server and J2EE Container
4. Understanding of any Cache systems like Memcached or Redis etc.
5. Understanding of any Project Management and Team Communication tool
6. Knowledge of distributed and scalable architectures
7. Understanding of any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, etc
8. Understanding of various protocols like TCP, UDP, HTTP