Roles and Responsibilities:
- Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps, IT and/or software engineering work experience.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services ( Amazon Web Services(mandatory), Rackspace Cloud, Docker and OpenStack ).
- Good understanding of Shell scripting. Working Understanding of (Python, Perl and/or Ruby) and Networking.
- Experience of Server Monitoring, Installations, DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Familiarity with Java.
- Experience with Github is an advantage.
- Quick learning abilities to implement new technologies and troubleshoot issues.
- Implementing the DevOps philosophy and strategy across different domains in the organization.
- Write scripts and automation in Linux using Perl/Python/Java.
- Build automation at various levels, including code deployment to streamline the release process
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Will be responsible for the architecture of cloud services
- 24*7 monitoring of the infrastructure.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Communication from a reputed institute.
- Server (Instances or containers) deployment on AWS, OpenStack or Azure.
- Shell or python script to automate monitoring, backup and other tasks.
- Server and application Troubleshooting.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures,
- LinuxUnix administration.
- Expertise in setting up CICD, deployment process and managing infrastructure.