- Generate new leads in innovative ways - via cold calls, field networking, online research or through leads from partners
- Accountable for new business development and revenue from new clients through direct sales and customer relationship management
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned atom product lines
- Conduct product demos regularly and customize product offering in partnership with the technical teams
- Ensure a healthy lead pipeline of prospective clients
- On-board new clients, Merchant tie ups, Reseller DST tie ups to ensure effective and efficient use of the Atom services
- Fixing appointments for products demos with clients followed by mailing them presentations.
- Cross selling of products
- Follow up with prospective clients & should be able to close deals.
Required Candidate profile
- Very good at hunting.
- Must have good knowledge of Sales & Business processes.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills required.
- Able to work independently yet a good team player and quick learner.
- Experience selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates, governments, schools and colleges
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience selling product that require push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Experience from Payment Industry will be mandatory